Too often, people ask me: “How do you get brighter skin? I want to have a HEALTHY GLOW.”
Want to know the secret to a beautiful, healthy glowing skin? And no, it doesn’t come in a jar with a hefty price tag that you buy from the beauty counter at Bergdorf Goodman.
Yes you can spend loads of $$$$$ on expensive facial creams marketed as “the age-defying solution for diminishing your wrinkles”. Truth is, there is no magic “fix it all” pill. REAL HEALING comes from the inside — it starts within us. When we get acne or a skin rash, we can treat it topically by applying a cream, but that simply acts as a band-aid. We are just “covering” the symptoms…the underlying issue lies in an inflammation within us and is very often is caused by the food we eat. Maybe applying a topical solution will sooth it temporarily but the chances are it will appear again and again. To cure the source of it, we should look deeper. We are what we eat quite literally. What we consume becomes our cells, so if you want RADIANT HEALTHY GLOW and OPTIMAL HEALTH, start by making small changes.
To support anti-aging hormone production, try incorporating one green smoothie a day.
Its super-powerful antioxidants promote glowing skin, silky hair and beautiful nails.
Even if this is the only change you make in your diet. You may see not only your skin improve, but also experience improved digestion, nice breath, amazing silky hair and healthy nails, higher sex drive and more!!
Just days after making one small change here is what happened to me:
- I had more Energy + felt like a kid again! And that’s without having to drink those chemically laden energy drinks or coffee
- The bloating was DONE and GONE (which I later learned it was mostly just toxicity buildup)
- All the junk Food Cravings Stopped (the junk food actually started tasting bad to me)
- People started commenting on my Healthy Glowing Skin (Pregnant women often get this complement but guess what? — It’s not just for pregnant women anymore!)
- My Eyes Became Clearer and Brighter (some people said they sparkle like crystals)
- I noticed my Attitude Towards Life Became Calmer and Less Stressed
- My Digestion Became Normal
General guidelines to Making “Glowing Skin” Green Smoothies:
- Blend 60% fruit to 40% greens
- Use 2 varieties of fruit and up to 2 types of greens
- Add healthy fats (I like to use a tbsp of raw almond butter)
- Blend different fruits and greens every day for variety
Here are a few of my favorites!
- 3 stalks celery
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup water
GREEN BLISS SMOOTHIE:
- 2 Large handfuls of kale
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 tsp maca
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach (or other leafy green)
- 1/2 – 1 cup of purified water